You might be asking, albeit implicitly by visiting this page, “Who is this guy, anyway?”
First, but possibly not foremost, I am a nerd. Specifically, a computer nerd.
My computer nerd credentials include:
- this blog /duh
- a level 82 warlock in World of Warcraft (88 days played). Originally created on Daggerspine in early 2005.
- numerous computers and electronic devices spread liberally around my life (and my home).
- a computer nerd’s job – “Senior Analyst Programmer” a fancy title for ‘the computer guy’.
- a love of flight simulation, mainly civillian aviation but particularly helo’s.
- enjoyment from reading technical manuals.
My “he may just be normal” credentials include:
- A moderate ability to kite surf. My most recent purchase being a 2004 Cabrinha CO2 14.0m. Finally, a kite with a modern safety system.
- A love of motorcycles and going fast on them. I still occasionally ride the one I own but nowadays I prefer my 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1300.
- Friends (no links, you’ll just have to trust me)… oh ok.
- A desire to watch fast cars going round and round.
- A complete lack of ability to play golf coupled with a strong desire to keep trying to play golf.